Make it last
You are getting a bike, it means you choose freedom! Make it last.
- Check the tire pressure ALWAYS! With the proper tire pressure you will be faster and you will not damage the wheels, tires and prevent flat tire.
- Start riding the bike with low speeds. Doing it, you will not have to do a super effort when start to ride from 0 and you will make the transmission (chain, cassette and crankset) last longer.
- Do you have 2 or 3 gears at the front? Have a look at the next image to see how to use them properly.
- Change to the low gears before a big hill! When going up, don’t do much effort on the gears if you change them.
- When using a city bike every day, clean and lubricate the transmission twice a month. You will feel the difference.
- Check the break system! Do you have brake pads? Change them before damaging the rim or disc! They last depending on user, km, weight and quality.
- For more advise or detailed questions, feel free to ask!
Keep those tips on mind to get the best of your bike for longer time.
Bike and Road BXL